Latest Past Events
Free online event. The team will share where they’ve been since its initial fundraising efforts in 2021 to when the case was filed last year and what’s coming next in its efforts to secure the legal right to use ayahuasca for religious purposes in the United States. The team will demystify litigation, and clear up …
A free online event. Listen to the voices of the BIPOC community in the psychedelic space. Sharing expertise, the importance of cultural wisdom, ways to empower others, and the meaning of Universal Ké. In addition, how diverse voices can be or not assist with system change? Lastly, to listen to the importance of Spirit First …
Discover the future of Psychedelic Science through informative talks, valuable workshops, exciting events and marketplace opportunities.
- June 19, 2023, MAPS PS2023, Intro to Psychedelic Care for Spiritual and Care Professionals, Who can be a Psychedelic Practitioner?, A Ceremony of the Psychedelic Story, and Integrating Indigenous Wisdome into Psychedelic Therapy, Dever, Colorado
- June 10, 2023, The Role of Cultural Intelligence in Healing, Consciousmind, Vancouver, British Canada
- April 24, 2023, UC Berkeley Psychedelic: Bringing Our Whole Self, Berkely, Calfornia
- April 20-21, 2023, Wiidookadadidaa Chinoojimoyang (Helping Each Other to Heal), Hinkley, Minnesota
- April 1, 2023, Science in Spiritual Health, Emory Woodruff Health Sciences Center, Altanta, Georgia
- February 24, 2023 Understanding Colonization and Colonial Thinking, Scottsdale, Arizona
- November 5, 2022, Spirit Medicine Conference, Vancouver, B.C.
- October 11 - 17, 2022, Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy Global Summit
- September 16-19, 2022, Horizon Northeast Conference, Portland, Oregon
- August 2022, the University of Arizona, Andrew Weil Center for Integrated Medicine